I'm truly happy how summer turned out this year. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks not only to my close friends, but to all who made my summer just a little brighter. I've never enjoyed something so immensely, even though the end is a little depressing b/c of a recent incident, nevertheless, this summer truly was... a walk to remember.
time to speed through the beginning of the school year, finish first semester, and enjoy the remaining time. I'll never forget a second of all my years in Walnut, in Diamond Bar. These will be the memories of a lifetime, defining moments that have made me who I am and will make me who I will be years from now.
Remember when we were young, we disliked school and the business it brought upon us. Starting as freshman, looking upon a new school, being the younglings of campus, hurrying from class to class afraid of being late. Then, as sophomores, used to the daily school life, but wanting to be an upperclassmen, wanting to learn how to drive. Finally, as a junior, the upperclassmen of campus, pulling all-nighter after all-nighter to get through "hell" week and a crazy school year. Getting a parking space in the lot, driving friends around, taking random trips to the mall after school, the opportunity to go to prom. And now, seniors, the beginning semester of nothing but college apps, the final pages of the chapter of our life story, the precious memories we make during our final years together. Never wanting it to end. I don't want it to end. =/
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment