Wednesday, June 3, 2009

goodbye junior year

My farewell post (I'll continue it later).

But I'm gonna miss these people the most, the ones who make me who I am. Who make my life so enjoyable, making my days something to look forward to each and every morning when I wake up in the morning at 5:30 AM.


Francis Chow
Michelle Huang
Eric Chou
Iris Li
Jeff Wen
Lanny Khau
Josh Chang

I'm gonna miss you all over the summer =/. Especially those who are going far away, like China or Arizona/Camp/Cruise...what am I gonna do without you guys. I'm gonna tear up during graduation...this year and next..

Francis Chow:
You. you. you. I can't say enough about you. Sorry for bear-hugging you to death at noon. It's just...when's the next time I'm gonna see you...maybe tonight? I will surely cherish each and every memory that we've made this year. But I won't see you soon...not at least until summer school starts and then scheduling gets hectic. You're my text buddy, my language buddy, both English and Spanish and church now too! We better make some songs over the summer and I have to teach you how to cook, how to pull an all-nighter, and watch the sunset and sunrise of the same day. Stay golden, Ponyboy, Stay golden. Check your mailbox every so often =]

Michelle Huang:
WEEEEEEEE, the one who always blames every single item on ME! WOW. haha, its so fun hanging out with you. Always something to talk about, always something to tease you about. Junior year has been meaningful and quite fun. We've definitely grown together and I'm sure we will continue. You and I have a lot of catching up to do. Sorry for ignoring you a couple of nights ago, ahha, the internet and computer was much to interesting and I can't multitask as well as I'd like. Just keep moving forward in life, you'll succeed. You have the aptitude, the will, and the foundation. Just follow your dreams, there's nothing but great things for you. Your mom is quite interesting, haha, making me die and choke for water on an airplane before we even took off -_-. LOL. ANYWAY, Nationals next year? :D haha AARON AND HIS YEARBOOK ENTRIES-__-. And some fun stuff during the summer, yea? Sometimes we can't get over the past and the impacts that it's put onto our life. But it's the past, it's made us who we are, but its the future who makes us what we will be. So look forward.

Eric Chou:
MA HOMESKILLET HOMEDAWG. Haha, this kid is nothing but fun, 24/7. Seriously. All those road trips to Cerritos, around just driving around cause we were bored. It's so much fun. AHHA, Remember how I always get excited in the front seat, whenever you find yellow lights and red lights? You need to learn how to look over your shoulder more....but that's why I always go with you! So I look and make sure you're not gonna hit anything. BUt you're a great driver, nevertheless. You made English so boring eric -_- . Seriously. haha. Everytime I looked at you, you were either sleeping or putting your head down because you had no idea what Mr. Kim was doing or saying. AHHA. Mr. DOTA. You're always smiling and you always make me smile back at you =]. Even when you hate life, you smile. And don't worry about your grades so much man, they're not life. They don't make you who you are, you're a better friend than a lot of other people that I know. So, stay awesome and don't worry about my mom so much. I'll just say you're smarter than me. HAHAHAHA. you need to chill a little. I know family can be difficult, but they are your family. YOu have such an appetite for food, HMMMM< i like that =] Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there.

Iris Li:
IRYYY HU-LI! My chemistry lady. Who always decides to sit off in some far away corner and never saves me a seat anymore so when I'm late to class...I sit in the corner...with weird people. ANYWAY, how long has it been? 7 years and counting? Well, you know you're always tons of fun, always smiling with your dimples, always pretending to be studying and working, when you just look over your shoulder to "check" AHEM my answers. I don't know when the next time I'm gonna see you...if you ever can get out of your house...but I'll be around. You always know how to reach me if you ever need anything, you're someone I won't ever forget. Join Cross country next year! So I'll get to see you some times. It's so fun going to Diamond Bar events and seeing you in the morning going :D. a pretty sight for sore morning eyes. I'm gonna miss you a lot, remember to sign my yearbook next year! You promised to try. haha. SEPTEMBER BABY!!! :D Be content with who you are, for there's no one in the world who has the right to judge you and say you're not good enough for something, for anything. Don't let others pull you down, just shake them off and move on. Don't let others, not even your family, foreshadow you. I know it's hard and everything, but you're you. Not your brother. Not your mom. Not your dad. Everyone's different, and you're perfect just the way you are.

Jeff Wen:
Jeffo, racist, Wen. HI. haha. You are so racist against me. I swear. Anyway what haven't we been though Mr. Wen? Making me cuss in 7th grade, eating lunch with you, late night runs, early morning runs, sleepovers, illegal sleepovers, talking to me while i ran the 6 mile arduous journey to your house. Jumping out my window, getting found by the cops, all while you sat in your room texting me. AHAHHA. Relay for life. PLanning your surprise party, fighting, hating you, punching you, orchestra stand partner for 3 years and probably 4 =]. Movie hopping, all day mall races. falling asleep in the movie theater. There isn't anything we haven't done. I still remember the time where I fell asleep on your bed while you were showering in another part of your house...HAHAHA OOPS. sorry. Floor sleeping. So you're lame. That's all i have to say. JK. You're a great friend, an awesome one. I still have your birthday "pen" note. =) Don't forget those who you make you smile, make you cry, make you frown, make you wish upon the stars, make you enjoy what you have and who you are, for without those people, what else will you do?

Lanny Khau:
My so competitive running freshman. ahah. I love how you try being like me in every aspect of your life, except for style, thank GOODNESS. You got close to breaking the record I made in my sophomore year, you have 1 more year to do it, then it's a whole new world for you. Cross Country and Track are awesome with this kid. You have no idea. Always hitting me, always hitting ON me, wearing the wrong shoes during practices, getting headaches right after his races, he's practically my brother! And today, he's stuck at Walnut because he doesn't wanna walk home...HAHAHAHA and his mom is at work. What a boy. You just gotta touch up on your judgment a little, i don't know, your class makes a lot of bad decisions, maybe I did too when I was a freshman, but I don't remember...Just be more aware of the decisions you make, the people you influence, accidentally or purposely. I'll be running to your house every other day on the weekdays, so be ready for those 7 mile runs and 8 mile runs. Last one to finish the course owes the other one...something! AHHAHA. If you actually beat me, I'm gonna kill myself. Stop being so competitive sometimes, just enjoy how you run and what you do. I'm not actually that good, as often as so many people say, in grades or extracurriculars, I just enjoy what I do, for the most part. IT doesn't matter about breaking my records, breaking my goals, don't worry about it, just enjoy running and I guarantee that you will. Stay strong, stay tough. Sometimes though, you just gotta stop and smell the flowers on the side of the course, during a race, in order to remember who and what you're running for.

Josh Chang:
The one who understands every thing I say, everything I type, no matter what. He's just a sincerely, great, awesome friend. I'm sorry it's been so long, 11 years now? But I never stopped looking for you. I even called your old house phone number every once in a while and it never worked. haha. How'd you get so tall...=/ tell me your secret! I was even taller than you when we were small. Man, all those good times we had when we were just kids. Seeing you every Sunday at church, then always going over to your house for something, whether it be to make fun of Dallas, attend the DB annual festival, or birthday parties! I even skipped my school to go to yours for a week =] Those were the days. PSH, AND IM OUT OF SCHOOL NOW BEFORE YOU, HA! LOL. You still gotta stay in there and suffer. You're genius, don't deny it. I know me telling you a lot of stuff about what goes on over here, makes you wonder how smart you really are, but don't let that tear you down. You're your own person. And an asain football player. playa playa much? You're a great role model, if you need anything give me a shout, but you're never in this side of town, I'm always in your side of town...haha. lame. Thanks for mailing the prom picture man, means a lot more than you think it does. I don't even know if you remember me, you said you do! HAHA, house partying is what you said. Thanks for yelling at me every time I didn't go to church as a kid and now, as a 16-17 year old. =] Its good to know that someone has my back out there. If you do go into the military...let me know! I'll make sure some of my family watches out for you. We're probably a lot closer than both of us actually realize. But, everything takes some time. I could run a thousand miles, I could move across the world, I could disappear for half a century, and if one person would never lose hope of ever seeing me again, it would be you. I promise to stop by during the summer, so much has happened. I never knew you had two brothers and a sister, I just knew you had a sister and brother. Alex. I look forward to meeting him.





And so, another chapter closes in my life, and another page begins. I shall never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment