We don't need to understand everything in our life, we just need to know what there is, in order to get by it.
life's getting drama, it's getting hard.
as a friend spoke to me late last night... we're both "tripping over life's soaps".
i need to really start working on calculus, I'm failing.
and I'm pretty sure I bombed the Chem practice AP test that we took today -_-.
true friends are so hard to come by.
and school makes it even tougher to keep your friends close.
dilemma after dilemma.
I want to go visit a friend in Cerritos, it's been way too long. 10-11 years?
thanks for always signing on when I was going crazy at 1 in the morning, even though you sleep at 10-11. greatly appreciated. beyond words.
time for calc, history, english.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment