school's starting back up, and I'm taking one more class than I was taking last semester -__- making it 8 classes a day now. ugh. Total waste of my life. I'm hoping for the best in Track right now, but I don't think I'm gonna run as well as I did last year, we'll see. First meet is in end of Feb? And all the competitions are starting in the spring months too, so, extra cram studying for those. Possibly SAT I in March? Followed by AP's, SAT II (may & june, cause I have that many?). So much work!
Formatted my computer, cleaned it (literally) and got rid of 3 years of data junk (sadly, everything's just backed up into another drive) and now, its super spiffy fast! =] Motherboard replacement on Friday?
Francis Chow, Thank you soooo much for believing in me, even when I didn't. That dude, who has the same birthday as me (:, believed that I would get an A in english, even when I had lost all hope, because of my final grade. Man, its great to know, I have someone watching my back for me!
SO, parents working, home alone, normal school homework stuff. Spanish is gonna get harder, so time to work work work! First APUSH test tomorrow! I better start off strong this semester, no more, 'oh i'll just get better next test'.
DISNEYLAND ON SATURDAY (& SAT for some)! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!! PERFECT WEATHER EXPECTED TOO! (a little cold, but who cares, its better than heat)
its gonna rain in 4 hours :D
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment